Here you can find information about the processing of personal data by VALPLAST SK, spol. s.r.o., IČ (Identification Number): 47129778, with its registered office at Hany Meličkovej 1/g, 841 05, Bratislava, within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 94/46/EC (hereinafter “GDPR”).
We provide you with following information:
- The Controller of personal data is VALPLAST SK, spol s.r.o., se sídlem Bohunická 728/24a, 619 00 Brno, IČ 29315379, email: email@example.com.
- Purposes of processing is fulfilment of contractual obligations so that our contractual relationships can be performed (invoicing, delivery of goods, etc.) and compliance with legal obligations (e.g. statutory obligations in the field of accounting and taxation).
- We have no interest in transferring your data to third countries or to multinational companies.
- We retain your personal data for a period determined by the legislation (10 years after tax period when the tax fulfilment was executed).
- You can request acces to personal data, their rectification or update, request completion of incomplete personal data, request erasure of data or restriction of processing. You can lodge a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Provision of personal data is legal.
- The processing of your personal data does not involve automated decision-making and profiling.
- We do not process your data for any other purposes then declared.
- You can request a confirmation if the personal data are processed.
- Iterative copies of processed personal data might be charged.
We process your personal data automatically in electronic form or not automatically in printed form.
The documents with personal data are kept in lockable cabinet in lockable rooms. Personal computers are secured with passwords and antivirus systems. We keep internal directive with strict rules for employees.